Thursday, July 17, 2008

Judd Nelson

There comes a time where an actor gently fades into the distance and thats when we ask:

You know that's actually a good question. I think people want to know what happened to the actor who played the antagonist to Shaq in the movie Steel.

Maybe thats why nobody knows where he is, he was in the movie Steel.


You're in time for a nice glass of sterile-ness.

Get it?

You're in. (sound it out)

This is rather depressing. I think everyone has a time when they feel empty and incomplete.

It could also mean they're hungry. Just a thought.


If God isn't watching....

..wait a second he always is. That's gross.

Oh my. That's pretty bad.

--

"Eat the hot dog, don't be one! " - Judd Nelson as Nathanial Burke in Steel.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

It's never rape; it's just a surprise.

Also, more like URINETOWN, am I right?

No. I'm not.