Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Suppository

Welcome. This blog's sole purpose is to post questions that people have really asked and most of them will make you say "Really?"

So every post will have 4 or 5 questions that I found on the internet, which I find humorous. Feel free to answer them for yourself.

(You can click on the images to view a larger one)

A question that has plagued mankind for centuries.

I like how the parent's phones mysteriously don't work. I think it's a sign that "babysitter" should be a good enough job description for giving suppositories. Someone should tell the asker that some jobs titles are literal.



This sounds like its a tag line for a new product to help with controlling those urges. "Can't stop masturbating? Then try this.."

I wonder if that person literally can't stop. Must be hard to go out in public.

No pun intended.


At least this person is being honest. They are being a little bit racist.


I like how "one of my girlfriends" isn't the issue.

--

So that's the gist of this blog. Enjoy.

No comments: